Low configuration medium frequency resistance welding machines are primarily used for spot welding and projection welding processes, such as the welding of carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper and other alloys.
1. The resistance welding machine power ranges between 55KVA to 440KVA.
2. The maximum short cut current of our welding machine ranges between 18KA to 60KA.
3. At an atmospheric pressure of 6bar, the welding pressure of our welder ranges between 2510N to 15000N.
4. A circular shaft guiderail pressure welding head is standard for this type of welding equipment. The effective throat depth is 950mm.
5. A one-stroke cylinder is a standard configuration for our welding machine, however, as a double stroke cylinder and servo electric cylinder are both compatible, customers can choose from those as well.
|Max Primary Current||A||37||75||112||149||169||298|
|Max. Short Cut Current||KA||18||24||30||40||45||59.9|
|Rated Duty Cycle||%||20||20||20||20||20||20|
|Secondary Empty Voltage||V||8.9||10.4||13||10.4||12.5||10.4|
|Welding Cylinder Size||Φ*L||Φ80*60/Φ32*50||Φ100*60||Φ160*100||Φ160*100||Φ200*100||Φ200*150|
|Max Working Pressure @ 0.5MPa||N||2510||3920||10000||10000||15000||15000|
|Compressed Air Pressure||MPa||0.6～0.7||0.6～0.7||0.6～0.7||0.6～0.7||0.6～0.7||0.6～0.7|
|Cooling Water Consumption||L/MIN||6||8||12||12||15||20|
|Compressed Air Consumption||L/ welding spot||1.43||2.28||5.84||5.84||9.24||9.24|
Heron is engaged in making resistance welding system, is an experienced 55KVA-440KVA MFDC resistance welding machine manufacturer and welding solution provider. Since 1997 we have been offering wide range of medium frequency stationary resistance spot welders, resistance seam welders, MFDC resistance projection welding machines and robotic welding system for global customers.