Heron's medium frequency metal resistance welding machine is available in two models: the MFH and MFE in order to meet varied customer requirements.
1. The control system is contained in one control cabinet, with each cable utilizing a pluggable connection.
2. Due to the unique body designing, the machine body features an excellent rigidity, with an electrode that will not easily deform during the welding process, which helps ensure the overall welding quality.
3. We utilize a special precise rhombus guiderail in order to guarantee the perpendicularity and parallelism of welding head.
4. The standardized design of the machine body ensures the interchangeability of each component.
5. As a high configuration series welding machine, real time quality control systems and I/0 signals are optional.
Heron is engaged in making resistance welding system, is an experienced MFDC resistance welding machine manufacturer and welding solution provider. Since 1997 we have been offering wide range of MFDC resistance spot welders, medium frequency resistance seam welders, MFDC resistance projection welding machines and robotic welding system for global customers.