Medium frequency stationary spot welder and projection welders are mainly used for hardware welding and copper wire welding of low voltage electronic switch components.
1. The resistance welding machine power ranges between 25KVA to 220KVA.
2. The maximum short cut current of our welding machine ranges between 15.5KA to 40KA.
3. At an atmospheric pressure of 6bar, the welding pressure of our welder reaches up to a range of 480~15000N.
4. The effective throat depth is 230mm.
5. One-stroke cylinder is standard configuration for our welding machine. However, because a double stroke cylinder and servo electric cylinder are both compatible with the welding equipment, customers can choose these cylinder options.
|Max Primary Current||A||17||60||75||112||149|
|Max. Short Cut Current||KA||14||18||24||30||40|
|Rated Duty Cycle||%||20||20||20||20||20|
|Secondary Empty Voltage||V||7.2||7.8||10.4||13||10.4|
|Welding Cylinder Size||Φ*L||Φ50(32)*50||Φ63*50||Φ100*50||Φ100*50||Φ100*50|
|Max Working Pressure @ 0.5MPa||N||1000||1500||3920||3920||3920|
|Compressed Air Pressure||MPa||0.6～0.7||0.6～0.7||0.6～0.7||0.6～0.7||0.6～0.7|
|Cooling Water Consumption||L/MIN||6||6||8||12||12|
|Compressed Air Consumption||L/ welding spot||0.54||1.43||2.28||2.28||2.28|
Heron is engaged in making resistance welding system, is an experienced 25KVA-220KVA MFDC resistance welding machine manufacturer and welding solution provider. Since 1997 we have been offering wide range of MFDC stationary resistance spot welders, DC resistance seam welders, medium frequency resistance projection welding machines and robotic welding system for global customers.