The MFDC seam or roller spot welding machine is primarily used for seam welding on individual barrels and containers.
1. The power of our resistance welding machine ranges from 200KVA to 880KVA.
2. The maximum short cut current of our welding machine ranges between 20KA to 60KA.
3. At an atmospheric pressure of 6bar, the welding pressure of our welder reaches between 1200~35000N.
4. The effective throat depth is 950mm.
5. One-stroke cylinder is the standard configuration of our welding machine, though double stroke cylinder and servo electric cylinders are both compatible, and available for customers to choose from.
|Rated Capacity||KVA||MFDC 200||MFDC 200|
|Max Primary Current||A||136||136|
|Max. Short Cut Current||KA||35.3||35.3|
|Rated Duty Cycle||%||10||10|
|Secondary Empty Voltage||V||10||10|
|Welding Cylinder Size||￠*L||Φ160*80||Φ160*80|
|Max Working Pressure @ 0.5MPa||N||10000||10000|
|Compressed Air Pressure||MPa||0.6～0.7||0.6～0.7|
|Cooling Water Consumption||L/MIN||33||33|
|Compressed Air Consumption||L/ welding spot||5.84||5.84|
Heron is engaged in making resistance welding system, is an experienced metal electric resistance seam welding machine manufacturer and welding solution provider. Since 1997 we have been offering wide range of MFDC resistance spot welders, medium frequency resistance seam welders, DC resistance projection welding machines and robotic welding system for global customers.