Capacitor discharge resistance seam welding machines are used in the seam welding processes for industrial components with requirements for an outstanding degree of cleanliness.
1. The resistance welding machine power is 500J.
2. The maximum short cut current of our welding machine is 14.6A.
3. At an atmospheric pressure of 6bar, the welding pressure of our welder is 240N.
4. The effective throat depth is 116.5mm.
5. One-stroke cylinder is the standard configuration of our welding machine, though a double stroke cylinder and servo electric cylinder are both compatible and available for customers to choose from.
Heron is engaged in making resistance welding system, is an experienced capacitor discharge resistance seam welding machine manufacturer and welding solution provider. Since 1997 we have been offering wide range of capacitor discharge resistance seam welders, resistance spot welding machines, projection welding machines and robotic welding system for global customers.